2011 Honda FourTrax Foreman 4x4 ATV with Electric Power Steering Features
This powerful and rugged 4x4 Honda FourTrax Forman ATV mates a reliable manual-shift gearbox to a time-tested air-cooled 475cc OHV engine--it's Honda quality at its best. And you have the choice of standard steering or the ease of Electric Power Steering (EPS).
Honda Forman FouTrax 4X4 Features/Benefits
- Multi-function LCD digital meter is compact, tough and waterproof, featuring large readouts for fuel gauge, gear position, speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hourmeter/clock and oil-change reminder. Meter housing includes lights for Reverse, Neutral, oil temperature and front differential indicator.
- Revolutionary Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads of 66 and 133 pounds, respectively.
- Heavy-duty trailer hitch with towing capacity of 850 pounds.
- Unique rear-opening storage compartment allows access when rack is loaded.
- Triple headlight system with single 45-watt upper light and dual 30-watt lower lights with multi-reflector lenses for optimal light distribution, plus a 21-watt stop- and taillight.
- Water-resistant left-side glove-box compartment.
- Waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power with a built-in temperature-type fuse.
- Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Advanced design Longitudinally Mounted Engine.
- Powerful four-stroke 475cc OHV air-cooled longitudinally mounted engine allows direct driveshaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for improved drivetrain efficiency.
- The overhead-valve arrangement features angled valves in a hemispherical combustion chamber for straighter intake and exhaust flow for improved engine performance.
- Integral electric carburetor heater system improves driveability and ensures smooth operation in cold conditions.
- USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler is constructed of stainless steel.
- TraxLok selectable 2WD/4WD system.
- Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch for excellent driveability and towing capacity.
- Convenient five-speed transmission with Reverse.
- Maintenance-free shaft drive with torque-sensing front differential routes power directly from the longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient directional changes.
- Convenient electric starter with auxiliary recoil starter features an automatic internal decompression system.
- Rugged frame and suspension provide an exceptional 7.5 inches of ground clearance.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension uses KYB shock absorbers to give 6.7 inches of travel.
- Steel swingarm and dual KYB rear shock absorbers give 6.7 inches of travel.
- Rugged, large-diameter 25 x 8-12 front, 25 x 10-12 rear tires provide added ground clearance while maintaining precise handling.
- Dual 180mm front hydraulic disc brakes combine with sealed 180mm mechanical rear drum for excellent stopping capabilities.
- Dual front disc-brake calipers feature a patented built-in scraper system to remove mud and snow from inside the front wheel. This helps to prevent buildup of debris between caliper and rim and ensures consistent braking performance.
- Brake pads feature thick, long-wear material with improved durability, feel and control. Pads have an internal scraper that gives audible warning when pad life is low.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Flag Kit
- Rear Accessory Socket
- Front 12-inch Alloy Wheel
- Rear 12-inch Alloy Wheel
||TRX500FM / TRX500FPM (with EPS)
||475cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
|Bore and Stroke:
||92mm x 71.5mm
||36mm constant-velocity carburetor
||CD with electronic advance
||Electric with auxiliary recoil
||Five-speed with Reverse
||Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok and torque-sensitive front differential
||Front: Independent double-wishbone; 6.7 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with dual shocks; 6.7 inches travel
||Front: Dual hydraulic 180mm discs
Rear: Sealed 180mm mechanical drum
||Front: 25 x 8-12
Rear: 25 x 10-12
||4.1 gallons, including 0.7-gallon reserve
||Red, Olive, Natural Gear Camouflage
||620 pounds (TRX500FM) / 637 pounds (TRX500FPM)
|*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel--ready to ride.