Suspension Systems / Bopp Components Test and Tune with ATV riders
Suspension Systems and Bopp Components had anothor series of ATV riders come to the test track and ride there ATVs with the latest suspension packages available.Terry Bopp of Bopp Components ( www.boppcomponents.com )was there on hand to help these teams set up there bikes utilizing the adjustable upper and lower control arms changing the caster and camber configurations accoringly to the riders sytle of riding.... " I cant believe how much change the front caster changed the bikes handling it allowed the bike to cut when I turned into the corners" .... said Brian Toney of Hartwell GA.
Also on hand was Kenny hendrick of Suspension Systems ( hendrickracingshocks.com ) Hendrick had a chance too meet some new riders and help them understand the tuning of there shocks ,and work with these teams on suspension setups . Suspension Systems is a Shock absorber company that Services and retails many different shocks including Custom Axis ,Elka ,Ohlins ,and The latest C2P Brand..... " It amazes me how many teams have never really understood ,how to adjust their shock absorbers or how to even double check there settings "said hendrick ... This is why I am providing my customers with basis "How To" literature on how to check your shock settings...
Suspension Systems will also be supporting the G.N.C.C. Series with a Service trailer at all of the 2008 races ,to provide a service to all race teams riding on all brands of shocks . from Sales , Dyno service to repairs we are capable of just about anything on our trailer.
· Josh Davis debut his 2008 r450 Suzuki riding on triple adjustable C2P shocks with Bopp Components. Josh has been home Bound for the past few months celebrating the Birth of their new Baby , "Congrats "
· Brian Toney was on hand for a second time with his Practice bike ,He was also kind enough to bring his new "08 450r Honda to the facility to let us assemble and set up his newbike while he rode ...........
· Anthony Hill Drove all the way down from Ohio to test his new suspension set ups with Bopp Components , as well as ride on The C2P Shocks . " I cant believe how different the bike felt, I felt like Superman riding today "
· Both Kenny Hendrick and Terry Boppwere on hand answering questions about suspension set-ups and their offering a hand for the riders and teams before headed down to Melbourne Fl. for the First of 13 events ...
· Jamen Davidovich is also one rider we missed this week, he could not make the drive down from PA. however we look forward to working with him in the "08 season. Jamen is the 2007 ATVA National Champion
We Plan on one last test session prior to the "08 Campaign on Feb. 23rd &24th here at the S.S. test track available for all riders utilizing Bopp Components / Suspension Systems shocks ,or anyone who needs help tuning their bike . Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and directions. Online at www.hendrickracingshocks.com