2. What Type of Information Do We Collect? When you visit the Website, we may collect passive information about your visit. Passive information is any form of aggregate data, navigational data, tracking data, click-stream data, or historical data, which does not on its own personally identify you. We may also collect the following personally identifiable information should you voluntarily submit it to ATV.INFO, through the ATV Website or otherwise: your first and last name, your physical address, your email address, and your telephone number and certain demographic information about you and your organization. ATV.INFO provides you with the ability to "opt-out" of certain uses of such personally identifiable information.
Email address: ATV@ ATVQuadNews.com
4. How Do We Use Or Share Information? If you have opted out of our general use of personally identifiable information, ATV.INFO will not use or disclose such information except as follows:
- to communicate directly with you in connection with your specific requests;
- to validate credit card numbers;
- to comply with a lawful subpoena or court order;
- to remedy any violation or breach of an agreement between you and ATV.INFO; or
- to prevent harm to the property or rights of ATV.INFO or its customers.
If you have not "opted-out" of our use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information, ATV.INFO may also use such information for its own marketing and survey purposes, and ATV.INFO may appoint third party agents in connection with such marketing and survey efforts, subject to reasonable confidentiality restrictions. ATV .INFO may also share personally identifiable information without restriction with International Data Group.
5. Aggregate Information. ATV.INFO may share aggregate statistical information with business partners, sponsors, or other third parties, but none of them receive personally identifiable information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women applied for extended service, but we would not disclose anything that uniquely identifies those individuals.
6. Unsolicited Emails Received by You. ATV.INFO endeavors not to send unsolicited email to anyone who has opted out of their receipt. If you have inadvertently received one of our emails after opting out, or if you simply wish to stop receiving them, please follow the instructions contained in the email or send a request to be unsubscribed to ATV@atvquadnews.com.
8. Security. Some pages of the ATV.INFO Website may use security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information that is transmitted through the Website. These pages use Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") connections with at least 128-bit encryption for certain transactions and confidential data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Children's Online Privacy Protection. The Website complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Computer Economics does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by emailing us at ATV@ ATVQuadNews.com
10. Information Collected via Research Surveys. Notwithstanding the above, ATV.Info does not share survey data collected for research purposes about organizations, such as IT spending and staffing data, security practices, and technology utilization. Such information is not disclosed except in aggregate statistics with other organizations.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.